Saturday, September 25, 2010

Bishop Eddie Long: Thus doth love make fools of us all

This statement has been erroneously attributed to Shakespeare, but big-time true whoever wrote it! And in my opinion, the process is life long.

How about this statement written by Elizabeth Browning: “How do I love thee? Let me count the ways….” and it worsens when you ask, “How much do I love thee? Here, let me show’yuh!” Damn! And the world continues moving on and on.

As always,
BB

Bishop Eddie Long Pictures Paint an Uncomfortable Image
By Boyce Watkins, PhD
Excerpt:
After these pictures were released to the public by the plaintiff's attorney, B.J. Bernstein, I am sure she said the word checkmate out loud. One cannot say with complete certainty that these pictures were sent to the young man to convince him of the importance of working out, to show off the latest fashion trends or to simply say, "Hey man, how ya' doin'?"
Read more at:
http://www.bvblackspin.com/2010/09/23/bishop-eddie-long-pictures-paint-an-uncomfortable-image?icid=sphere_aol_blackvoices

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home