Friday, September 17, 2010

Elizabeth Warren, no shrinking violet

I have been wearing a smile all day after reading an early morning posting by *Ms. Warren. Just as my smile began to wane this early evening, I saw her appearance on The Rachel Maddow Show. My full smile re-immersed.

In reference to Ms. Warrens’ posting on Huffpo, I was appreciative of her describing her title, “Assistant to the President and Special Advisor to the Secretary of the Treasury on the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau”. That helps a whole lot when you yourself describe who you are and what you are representing.

Additionally, Ms. Warren can write! In my opinion, this will be her biggest asset in doing her job as the first director of the agency and she has the good sense posting on a website giving her maximum exposure. By writing, Ms. Warren can and will speak for herself as needed to which I say, ‘Bravo!’ A large portion of her job will be making herself clear to the public what she is doing.

In her Huffpo posting, Ms. Warren also wrote, “The president and I are committed to the same vision on CFPB, and I am confident that I will have the tools I need to get the job done.”

I was hardened by Ms. Warren saying she will have the tools needed to get the job done to which I will inject, “Damn right, young lady, and don’t you fret! Your daddy’s rich and yo' ma’s good looking 'cause you got the unfiltered ear of the President of the United States of America and many, many well wishers!” Congratulations! It could not happen to a better citizen. I wish you well. God speed.

Fighting for the dignity of my Ancestors,
God bless Bill Gates, WPFW, C-SPAN and the spirits of the unborn for the help,
BB

P.S. Rachels’ show tonight was AWESOME! Spell Check in Windows 7 is worst than my own! Grrrr!

*Fighting to Protect Consumers
By Elizabeth Warren
Assistant to the President and Special Advisor to the Secretary of the Treasury on the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau

Excerpt:
The president asked me, and I enthusiastically agreed, to serve as an Assistant to the President and Special Advisor to the Secretary of the Treasury on the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. He has also asked me to take on the job to get the new CFPB started -- right now. The president and I are committed to the same vision on CFPB, and I am confident that I will have the tools I need to get the job done.
Read more at:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/elizabeth-warren/fighting-to-protect-consumers_b_720410.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home