Tuesday, June 15, 2010

On humanizing Mr. Alvin Greene

I didn’t say it! Would not’ve thought of saying such a thing but African-American United States Congressman House Majority Whip James Clyburn did! He said it!
“I believe he’s someone’s plant,” Clyburn said on CNN’s “State of the Union.” “I saw in the Democratic primary elephant dung all over the place.”

Take for example the fact mainstream Media is having a hard time de-humanizing Pres. Obama. All efforts are not working. Pres. Obama has already been humanized so it is hard to un-do what has been done but Alvin Greene is a different can of worms. We can get him from the get-go! He’s no Sarah Palin.

Regarding Mr. Greene, I know five things about him: He lives with his parents, he was in the military, he paid $10,400 to get on the Democratic ballot in South Carolina and he showed a girl a sexy picture in a college computer class (He said/she said?). And that’s all I know about Mr. Alvin Greene. And the media smiles due to the fact that’s all it wants me to know about Mr. Alvin Greene, with an “e” on his name which they say makes him Black. (Apparently when “Greenberg” becomes “Green,” there is no “e”.)

As a matter of fact, and now that I think about it, I have not seen any interviews with the critter Mr. Greene beat in the race nor have I heard a peep from his Republican challenger, Jim Dement. There is a reason for this.

Media may feel in today’s political climate and in the case of Alvin Greene, it is best to err on the side of caution by not humanizing him but rather relying on old tried and trusty practices of letting Blacks destroy each other, which they do in lue of lifting-up each other and offering a helping hand. The oligarchy, via the media, smiles: “Let sleeping dogs lie”.
Fighting for the dignity of my Ancestors,
God bless Bill Gates, WPFW, C-SPAN and the spirits of the unborn for the help,
BB

The Most Disrespected President Ever: Post-racial America my a**

by Baracktopian
Excerpt:
I make no apologies for believing in the best of humanity, and neither should you. Even though at times I can only shake my head at the nonstop, unrelenting ugliness that characterizes much of the msm coverage surrounding Obama, I still remain humbled by this man.
Read more at:
http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2010/6/13/875670/-The-Most-Disrespected-President-Ever:-Post-racial-America-my-a**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home