Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Herman Cain and a womans’ scorn?

I would suspect a woman looking for a sugar-daddy would find a successful, wealthy, attractive, mature, non-smoker, non-drinker, church going family man who brags about his over thirty years marriage to the same woman a good catch.

However, if that man has been avoiding her advances, not picking up on her cues, ignoring her, and if she is getting “OK” on her evaluations and is living pay check to pay check, in her mind that man has put her through a lot and the rallying cry develops, (sniff) “He has to pay for humiliating me in front of my friends!”

Over ten years later…
-Shit! He still does not know me. What’s worst, he does not even remember me! What is wrong with that man? Damn! I am going to sue his ass again and this time I’ll get more than that measly $32,000.00 they gave me last time. After they took out taxes, it wasn’t’ shit! I’m going to get me a lawyer. I'll bet you he'll remember me this time.
Cain Accuser Got a Year’s Salary in Severance Pay
By JIM RUTENBERG, JEFF ZELENY and MIKE McINTIRE
Excerpt:
The precise nature of the encounters between Mr. Cain and the two women remained murky. He has said over the past two days that he joked with one of the women about her height. But he has not addressed what happened with the other woman — the one said to have received the $35,000 payment. Her friends and colleagues said she had told them at the time that she was deeply uncomfortable about the situation.
Read more at:
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/02/us/politics/herman-cain-accuser-got-a-years-salary-in-severance-pay.html?hp

As always,
BB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home