Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Occupy Wall Street demonstrators write new U.S. Constitution

I can not see better energies spent by demonstrators of Occupy Wall Street than protesting during the day and writing a new U.S. Constitution in the evening, even if they are in jail. I am mindful of “Letters from a Birmingham jail” by Rev. Martin Luther King. I read somewhere the demonstrators are vowing they are in it for the long haul.

E-mail:
- Dear Mom,
I’m not coming home this winter and I am not going back to school yet. My group is writing new Articles to the Constitution and Cathy, you remember Cathy, well she is in a group writing possible Amendments to what we write. I think I’ll ask her to marry me. Tell Dad I said 'Hello'.
Love, Bobby

In my opinion, such a project would flush out all people of ill-will. Additionally, such a project would propel serious focuses onto the golden years of the young demonstrators as well as the future of their children and grandchildren.

Since we are a few years into the 21st century and it is an 18th century construct that has brought the youthful demonstrators to this pail, they should go after the real old, out-dated and now thoroughly corrupted culprit, the U.S. Constitution.

E-mail:
-Bobby, your letter has upset me and your mother very much. When are you going to grow up and be a man?
Dad

Fighting for the dignity of my Ancestors,
God bless Bill Gates, WPFW, C-SPAN and the spirits of the unborn for the help,
BB
P.S. A new U.S. Constitution would really give Wall Street banksters a run for their money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home