Saturday, March 19, 2011

Will Pres. Obama respond to Gadaffi letter...

or will it be “Um, we don’t talk to nasty, dirty terrorist!”

I am mindful during the Katrina tragedy, Pres. Fidel Castro wrote to Pres. Bush offering to send five hundred nurses and doctors over to help with the sick and wounded. My understanding is there was no reply.

Will President Obama also give the one finger salute to the leader of a country reaching out to communicate with him? I suspect Gadaffi wants some acknowledgment of his letter to Pres. Obama, the leader of the free world. I would.
The first letter to brother leader to Barack Obama:
"To our son, his excellency, Mr Baracka Hussein Obama. I have said to you before, that even if Libya and the United States of America enter into a war, god forbid, you will always remain a son. Your picture will not be changed. I want you to remain in the same image. I have all the people of Libya with me, and I'm prepared to die and we have all the men, children and women with me. Nothing more. Al Qaeda is an armed organisation, passing through Algeria, Mauritania and Mali. What would you do if you found them controlling American cities with the power of weapons? What would you do, so I can follow your example."
Read more at:
http://blogs.aljazeera.net/live/africa/libya-live-blog-march-19

Fighting for the dignity of my Ancestors,
God bless Bill Gates, WPFW, C-SPAN and the spirits of the unborn for the help,
BB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home