Monday, March 14, 2011

What you think akin to having bellybuttons

I am not anti-thinking nor am I anti-bellybuttons. They both have their place and their own charming appeal.

Now that the Sunday Barnum and Bailey style talk shows have gone into remission for another week, it’s time for the ‘Grand entrance of the critics’ to grace the scene. You know, the ones that think they have descended from Valhalla per our requests.

I am not anti-opinions either but in most instances, criticisms are given by more than a few saying almost anything to make that mortgage payment and car note. And to boot, that same group of critics have an opinion on every damn thing you can name. The ritual is tiresome and heap big boring!
- (Moderator) I want to thank you for being here but first, let me show you a clip of what Sen. Blah Blah said on Sunday and I want you to tell me what you think.

And all the while the self venerated critic is trying (struggling) to say something, anything that can be construed he knows what he is talking about, the moderator is interrupting him, exposing his own bellybutton.

Ugh! At that point, I usually change the channel! Thank God for the remote! It is one of the worlds’ most useful inventions!

As always,
BB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home