Saturday, August 14, 2010

Dr. Laura Schlessinger Show to callers….

If you are Black, please don’t call my show! I don’t identify with your problems or concerns. They are not in my background and I surely did not spend my time in school learning how to solve Black peoples' problems and concerns. I’m sure there is someone in your own Black community who can do what I am doing. You Blacks just have to find them and call them with your problems. Call your Black President, already. I am not available. I want to make that very clear to you. Do you understand what I am saying? What I am really saying to you? I am saying please do not call me. I. do. not. want. you. people. calling. me! Get your own! Heal thyself! Now suck it up!!
Outing Dr. Laura's Inner Cracker
by freshrant
Full transcript of what she really said at:
http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2010/8/14/893104/-Outing-Dr.-Lauras-Inner-Cracker

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
-What I learned in English 101 #3 in 1956-

The difference between “a” and “an”:
1. “a” is followed by a word beginning with a consonant.
I had a nice time. The restless little totler wanted a bedtime story.

2. “an” is followed by a word beginning with a vowel:
After all the fuss, she only bought an apple. We had an enjoyable ride home. We all agreed it was an isolated incident and an opinion from others was not necessary.

The difference between “its” and “it’s”:
1. “its” is understood as one word.
He was surprised at its consistency. Its destiny will be a surprise to no one.

2. “It’s” is always understood as two words with missing letters.
It’s late. Time! I will never understand where it’s gone.

The difference between “President” and “president”:
1. The stand alone word “President” only refers to one person: The President of a country like the United States.
The President gave his speech in the Rose Garden.

2. The stand alone word “president” is used to refer to all other presidents i.e., the president of an organization, club, business etc.,
The president congratulated all his workers in the plant and promised them the best Christmas party ever!

Fighting for the dignity of my Ancestors,
God bless Bill Gates, WPFW, C-SPAN and the spirits of the unborn for the help,
BB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home