Friday, June 18, 2010

Stupidity! How many times?

On this one, I will not take the route of humility! I will not make any qualifications whatsoever! I will simply say, I AM NOT STUPID!

In my opinion, un-intentional consequences occur everytime a media commentator of any genre wants to waste my time telling me that Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity or Glenn Beck said something stupid. At this point in time, I fell insulted.

How many time does the point have to be made these people say stupid things? Such behavior is expected from the camp of Village idiots. They are comical, to be sure, but a daily dosage of stupid and from the same group of people is not my idea of news and should be exposed in other venues.

I have therefore disciplined myself to changing my television station each and everytime a commentator wants me to hear anything Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity or Glenn Beck is saying. Sometimes I may return to the channel, but I have noticed of late and most of the time…. I do not.

Also, I by-past any written article on web sites wherein the contributor concludes I have not been fully informed there are crazy people in America…. and they are always the same ones!

Now, if that group would be up for Kennedy Center Lifetime Achievement Awards or Peabody Awards or any sort of Distinguish American Awards, that would really get my attention! Until then, I will continue to flip them off. All of’em!
As always,
BB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home