Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The un-sinkable John Boehner

I’ll color him ‘Slugger!', a person always making efforts for perfection, or maybe, “The little engine that could“.

It is my understanding Republican Rep. Boehner is burning the mid-night oil creating yet another script for performances at the Kabuki Theater in Washington, D.C. addressing the debt ceiling saga, and I love it!

It’s that “If at first you don’t succeed, try, try, try again” thing.

First it was the “Cut, Cap and Balance” script. Next it was “The Boehner two-step” and now, with not so hushed anticipation, I await the premier of his newest opus. No shit! I like this mans’ tenacity! He has gotten my attention and respect. He’s got guts! Kudos!
As always,
BB
P.S.
There is a joke amongst musicians:
Q. How do you get to Carnegie Hall?
A. Practice, practice, practice!

Boehner's debt plan bombarded; conservatives join Democrats to oppose
From Our Press Services
Read more at:
http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2011/jul/26/boehners-debt-plan-bombarded/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home