Thursday, March 31, 2011

OK, Rebels. It’s time to kill your brothers!

By arming the anti-Gadaffi rebels, this is what I am hearing:

OK, you creeps. It’s show time! No more half-stepping. You say you want to get rid of Gadaffi? Now here’s your chance! Let’s see your miserable asses do something. I want to see blood and I don’t mean a little bit of it. You can’t be running away from a fight like little girls.

Now’s your real and only chance to man-up to your demands asking us for help. We’re giving it to you now. I know how well you viral young Black boys can fight! I’ve seen you fight each other myself for years and I want to see blood, you hear, and I don’t give a damn if it’s blood of your mother or your brother or your first cousin or whoever. Blood is blood. War is war! Wake up! This is what you said YOU wanted. Remember? You wanted democracy. Now’s your chance to get it. I give it to you on a silver platter.

Show me some gratitude! Show me some god-damn appreciation! Whatever else you do with your weapons after you get them is your business. I could care less. Got it? Also, I may be able to get somebody to show you how to use them. We’re working on it as I speak.


- Reprise: (Rebels sing weakened song of gratitude to Hillary) “For she’s a jolly good fellow….” (Some break down and start to leave) Curtain.

Fighting for the dignity of my Ancestors,
God bless Bill Gates, WPFW, C-SPAN and the spirits of the unborn for the help,
BB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home