Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Who’s ‘whining’ now?

Who is not ‘bucking up?’ I am mindful of chatter -howls- from Democrats regarding foreign money influencing the present election cycle. I note covert references to ‘Citizens united’ and ill-will towards Republicans. I note hypocrisy.

I take the following position with this issue: If you know your discipline and your craft, ie., what you are doing, no amount of money could touch you. If you will stand by professional ethics and tell people what is going on, it is my fervent belief you will prevail. Where can you go after practicing good ethics and communicating with people? In my opinion, you either go up or sustain your position.

I note on Sunday the rare appearance of political activist Gary Bauer defending the right to privacy law regarding un-identified money pouring into political campaigns. He said were donors identified, they could be subjected to harassments. The law, he said, stems from a racist group seeking the membership list from a chapter of the NAACP.
As always,
BB
P.S. (Payback is a bitch!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home