Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I does not understand “Deficits”

In my opinion, people using the word deficits is akin to
trying to find the pea under the shell.

On her show last night, Rachel Maddow did a segment on
deficits and I was wanting to see more. I was visualizing
Keith entering as the villain with a handle-bar mustache and
Rachel donning a bonnet pretending to be tied to the
railroad tracks to give a full visual of what deficits are. I
sincerely need the help.

Pres. Obama and Elizabeth Warren: Strike 3, 4 or 5?
Will the non-nomination of Ms. Warren for heading the new
Consumer Financial Protection Bureau be another time the President goes against desires of the populace? By now, he should be use to being between a rock and a hard place and the consequences thereof.

As always,
BB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home