Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Bob Beckel farts on ‘The Five’ set

Last evening, Mr. Beckel had his sphincter muscle in the middle of his face and to my horror, expelled all of its contents while ranting about a recent speech of Rep. Allen West.

*Mr. Beckel appeared emotionally un-stable while pointing and shaking his finger both admonishing and advising Rep. West to stay in his (negro) place. To their credit, the other four panel members remained civil and rendered a masterful and highly sophisticated job of protecting their own reputations as well as those of their show.

I recently started watching Fox News on a regular basis after seeing host Neil Caputo interview Presidential candidate Herman Cain with effortless respect. Later I saw Presidential candidate Dr. Ron Paul get the same respect and shortly after that, I thought I was in Objective Heaven when I discovered Judge Napolitano consistently rendering un-biased accounts of Dr. Pauls’ campaign.

Enter Bob “Ol' Sphincter face” Beckel. Sad.

Fighting for the dignity of my Ancestors,
God bless Bill Gates, WPFW, C-SPAN and the spirits of the unborn for the help,
BB
P.S. In my opinion, what Mr. Beckel did was analogous to the seventh grader farting in class as the other students, with lightening speed, head for the door; desks and chairs in their path be damned!

*Political face-off: Beckel bashes Allen West’s comments
View tape:
http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/the-five/index.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home