Friday, November 18, 2011

Pres. Obama for four more years?

I quickly acknowledge my cynicism in assuming the President wants me to have the same faith in him as he had in the abilities of Elizabeth Warren, Van Jones and Samantha Power contrasted to his faith in Tim Geithner, Rahm Emanuel and Hillary Clinton.

He wants me to have the same faith in him as he does in allowing Harry Reid, Joe Lieberman and Nancy Pelosi to keep their venerated positions within the Democratic Party. Sad.
=====================================

Whatever the dismal fate of the Supper Committee, I will ever be mindful it was the creation of Sen. Harry Reid.
=====================================

The new show on MSNBC featuring Alex Wagner is refreshing. She is charming. Earlier this week, her interactions with guest Wes Moore and Michael Scherer was a rare glimpse into the sharpness of our younger political pundits. I hope she has more of that quality of guest on her show and wish her well.
=====================================

GOP candidates running for the Presidency have shown us once again the position is only for an American figurehead and I think they know it. America will no longer have a President influential enough to stop the greed, war mongering and lack of oversight regarding various agencies.

As always,
BB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home