Friday, September 03, 2010

Is America declining, morphing or imploding?

In my opinion, everybody and their Mama know something has gone wrong here in America and I understand an “era” is identified by a cadre of historians long after the fact.

I can not phantom how those historians would describe what
is happening during this era or what they would name it but thanks to the computer and the blogosphere they will have many accounts to draw upon as witnessed these past ten years or so.

Likewise, I can not imagine the body of works we would have at our disposal if there were computers in the days of the Roman Empire and other ancient civilizations. What would those bloggers have told us in laymens’ terms about the conditions of the times and their frantic efforts alerting the government of their concerns and fears for their nation? Would we then be absolutely correct and "spot on" saying that human nature is indeed cyclical and evolution be damned?

I thought this post would be longer but hey, what the hell! I
still have time to call in an order from the Chinese lunch menu.

As always,
BB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home