Sunday, June 12, 2011

Pres. Obamas’ speeches and his personal financial well being

I listened with great interest last week when the President said he has to be careful what he says due to the fact what he says influences Wall Street.

It is my understanding the President has accumulated a modest fortune though his Wall Street investments, as have Presidents in the past. I have no problems with that.

However, I do have a problem if custodial members of his accounts are using techniques on him created and developed by Dr. Ivan Pavlov. In other words, I find no other justification for what he said. Wall Street is once again in “high cotton fields!” I wonder as I wander…
As always,
BB

Stock Market Tanks after Obama Speech on Bank

Posted by Gene Tillman on Jan 21st, 2010
Read more at:
http://mywaybusiness.com/stock-market-tanks-after-obama-speech-on-banking/876/


And
Unions Warning Dems: We've had a snootful of that shit!
by Hyde Park Johnny
Read more at:
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/06/12/984484/-Unions-Warning-Dems:-Weve-had-a-snootful-of-that-shit!?via=siderec

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home