Sunday, November 28, 2010

Adm. Mullen to Fareed, "I think…."

Admiral Michael Mullen was on “Global Public Square” this morning appearing very shallow in answering questions related to our present wars. Maybe he had not ‘woke-up’ yet.

Mr. Mullen was presented by host Fareed Zakaria as the top man in our military and an advisor to the President.

As much as I do not like to be critical of political persons expressing themselves, but when they demonstrate air-head knowledge regarding their field of expertise, I gets nuhervus.

Adm. Mullen on Afghanistan:
I think….my belief….we had no suspicion…. I think….the answer is too simple….not that I can see..

Adm. Mullen on Iran:
Will Iran tell the truth….I think…

Adm. On Yemen:
No easy answer….I think that will continue…

The good Adm. Mullen may be top man in the military but in my opinion, he is bottom man in formulating his thoughts as to how to evaluate and fight a war. His appearance on TV today should be an embarrassment to him. One would wonder who is deluding him that he has expertise in the upper echelons of the military. Epic fail!

As always,
BB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home